How can you make a difference from the comfort of your own home!
Whether you believe in Karma, the act of giving or to simply be kind to those around you- one can always find ways to give back to their community even in such trying times. There are a whole bunch of ways you can do to support those in need.
- Donate food to organizations that will feed the poor.
- If you would rather make food and give it to people in need then follow the example of a
community in Mumbai who left food, plates and water outside for those who still come in to
work and disposed of after.
- Donate old clothing after disinfecting the same.
- Donate money.
- If you have house help or drivers, please do not cut their salary for not coming to work right
now or pay them a decent amount to keep their household running.
- Donate to organizations and verified NGOs.
- Stay at home and encourage for the same.
By: - ARYA